Re: venus has risen ...

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: venus has risen ...
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Michael T. Halligan wrote:

> Wow, today?  Why did it take so long?

Well, it was supposed to arrive yesterday, but somehow it got returned
'invalid address' :(  *scratch head*  Other then that, according to
tracking, the route went something like SF -> Oakland -> SF -> Memphis ->
Miami -> Panama City -> Customs -> Customs -> Customs -> Location

The server is now up and running, pingable as 'venus.hub.org' ... I'm
doing an OS upgrade on her now, getting the second CPU up and everything
... then the moves start :)

But, according to Eduardo, no problems with the shipping ... no damage to
any of the shipping boxes or nothing (what a good investment *those* were
*grin*) ...

Thanks Michael ...

----