Re: Casting timestamp with time zone to varchar automatically

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Casting timestamp with time zone to varchar automatically
Дата
Re: Casting timestamp with time zone to varchar automatically  (Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud<lists@boutiquenumerique.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Unfortunatly, that still doesn't really answer my question. I have a
generic function that accepts varchars, and I'd like to be able to feed
it timestamps without explicitly converting. That's why I'd like to know
if there is a specific reason there's no default timestamp -> varchar
cast.

--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant                  jim@nasby.net