Re: psql i18n - sk

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: psql i18n - sk
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Zoltan Bartko wrote:
> attached you may find a tarball with somme message catalogs
> transalated to sk. The rest will follow.

Installed.

> A question: does anything like a string-freeze happen in a PostgreSQL
> development cycle? If so, when is it going to be in the case of PgSQL
> 7.5?

Now that all the feature patches are in, it's "strings wide open" time
as we revise all newly added strings for adherence to our style
guidelines.  String freeze is typically the last beta before the
release candidates or thereabouts.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Сообщение: Re: replication modules on postgres
Сообщение: Re: replication modules on postgres