initdb problem

От Bruce Momjian
Тема initdb problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ah, just the person I was looking for.  I see in the initdb po file you
sent that the use of backslashes in the message string is causing some
of us problems.

What are the rules for backslashes in translation files?  I particularly
had problems with lines 199, 260, and 461 in the initdb po file because
you had things like:
"XXX\\n"

where XXX were high-bit characters.  Was that correct?  It caused us
problems because it interpreted \\ as a single backslash and then
complained because the message id and string had a different number of
newlines.

Zhenbang Wei wrote:
> Thanks for importing these translations :-)

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Pennsylvania19073