Re: Pgaccess questions

От Brett Schwarz
Тема Re: Pgaccess questions
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hummm, I don't think there is a straight forward way
to determine that. you could do a find:
   find / -name pgaccess.tcl -print

If it is an rpm based distro, then you could try:
   rpm -qa |grep -i pgaccess

and, if it is a relatively new version, you can just
type on the command line

pgaccess.tcl

you will need to have Tcl/Tk installed on the machine.

HTH,
   --brett

p.s. there is a separate pgaccess mailing list if you
would want to join that: www.pgaccess.org

--- "Motsoeneng Paseka   * Spoornet (GP)"
<PasekaM@spoornet.co.za> wrote:

> Greatings from South Africa
>
> My knowledge of Linux(Red Hat 9) is very little so
> please bear with me is=
>  some of the questions don't make sense.
>
> (1)How do check whether pgaccess is already
> installed on my PC or not?
> (2)If its installed how do I run it?
> Thank you.
>     - Paseka
>

> The information contained in this communication is
> subject to copyright and intended only for the use
> of the addressee(s). Unauthorised use, disclosure,
> or copying is strictly prohibited. Should a virus
> infection occur as a result of this communication
> the sender will not be liable. If you have received
> this communication in error, please notify the
sender.