pgAdmin Bug

От Marko Zmak
Тема pgAdmin Bug
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I'm running PostgreSQL server 7.5devel on Windows XP Pro, and I'm using
pgAdmin 1.1.0 devel (installed from: pgadmin3-20040721-Win32.zip).
I am experiencing these bugs:

- When I doubleclick on a function in my database the pgAdmin crashes. The  same thing happens when I try to see the
porpertiesof a function.

- When I double click on a table in my database (or try to see its  properties), I get the following error message:
    Cannot find container for unknown control 'unkStatusBar'.
  The same thing happens for Types and Sequences.
- When I try to add a parameter of type integer for a function (parameters  tab of New Function window) the pgAdmin
crashes.

I'm not sure if this is a pgAdmin or Postgres bug, so I'm sending it to
this list. Sorry if it's the wrong one.

Best regards.

Marko Zmak
E-mail: xmak@sharanet.org