Re: [HACKERS] Tutorial

От elein
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Tutorial
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Postgresql is not simply a relational database. It is an
OBJECT relational database.  It was designed to be so from
the start.  To pretend it was designed otherwise is to
deny its design and heritage and the original intent of
the the project.  c.f. the postgres papers, stonebraker, et.al.

And like tom said, "who said inheritance is not relational."
It need not break codds rules.

--elein