[(fwd): RE: unable to initdb under cygwin]

От Ennio-Sr
Тема [(fwd): RE: unable to initdb under cygwin]
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
----- Forwarded message from gurcharan <gurcharan.singh@xmlfrontier.com> -----

Subject: RE: [CYGWIN] unable to initdb under cygwin
From: "gurcharan" <gurcharan.singh@xmlfrontier.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 01:01:50 -0700
To: <nasr.laili@tin.it>

I think u haven't downloaded the cygwin package fully. So download it again
otherwise u won't be getting msg like-

Not Found: cpp (good!)
Not Found: gcc
Not Found: gdb
Not Found: ld
Not Found: make

Try it

Guru
-------
OK, I'll give a try although these files where left out by a default
download via setup.exe :-)

Thanks,
    Ennio.