Re: ResultSetMetaData enhancements

От ow
Тема Re: ResultSetMetaData enhancements
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

Yes, rsmd.getTableName() appears to work. However, I was under impression that
the folowing should also work (but it does not):

someValue = rs.getXXX("table.column"); // instead of just rs.getXXX("column")

This would be usefull if result set contained two columns from different tables
with the same name.

Am I wrong on that one? Thanks