Re: Nested Transactions, Abort All

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Nested Transactions, Abort All
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> It seems anonymous savepoints really don't buy us anything.  They
> don't match the Oracle behavior, and don't do anything more than
> nested transactions. I agree we want them, but I don't see the value
> they add value right now.

The value they add is that they follow the SQL standard, which is a lot
better sell than "proprietary transaction management scheme".  Those
people who think they can redefine the SQL standard for purely
aesthetic reasons have paid the price over and over again.

Сообщение: Re: Nested Transactions, Abort All
Сообщение: Re: Nested Transactions, Abort All