Re: Weird new time zone

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Weird new time zone
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 12:40:21PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:

> Perhaps, rather than just probing a few selected years, we had better
> check every year since 1970 ...

What if we tell the user what the detected timezone is at some point,
and tell them that it's only a heuristic?  So if somebody gets a wrong
timezone, they can select the correct one in postgresql.conf.

Tulio: oh, para qué servirá este boton, Juan Carlos?
Policarpo: No, aléjense, no toquen la consola!
Juan Carlos: Lo apretaré una y otra vez.