Re: User Quota Implementation

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: User Quota Implementation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Rod Taylor (pg@rbt.ca) wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 11:47, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > * Klaus Naumann (kn@mgnet.de) wrote:
> > >
> > > why is this? This is very limiting ...
> >
> > It's 2TB...
>
> Okay.. that is good for a few years. What do we do after 2007?

I was pointing out that it's not all *that* limiting.  If it's not too
difficult (ie: isn't something that affects disk layout or internal
postgres things..) I certainly don't have a problem w/ moving to a 64bit
int.
Stephen

Сообщение: Re: User Quota Implementation
Сообщение: Re: User Quota Implementation