Re: Applet problem

От Felipe
Тема Re: Applet problem
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
if your problem is that your browser cannot find "org.postgresql.Driver" you can try this: unpack the postgresql.jar file in the directory in where you have your applet, for my this works

I hope this is helpfull to yuo

cedric.picard@esial.uhp-nancy.fr wrote:
Hi

I have some problem with my applet

in fact when i use jdbc for postgresql with a basic java program it perfectly
works.
when i try to connect from the server to the server it works. When i try from an
other computer to the server it works.
but when i try to use it from my applet, it says it cant load the drivers.I
tried from the server and from another computer , it both does'nt work.

for the sources, i use exemples from postgresql.org

if you have any solution, it will be great

thanks

Cédric.Picard

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Net: La mejor conexión a internet y 25MB extra a tu correo por $100 al mes.