Re: DML Restriction unless through a function

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: DML Restriction unless through a function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 13:21:00 +0100,
  val@webtribe.net wrote:

> If I revoke insert,update,delete privileges on a table, would
> the user still be able to affect data manipulation through a
> function?  Is that another way of getting around this?

If you use a security definer function where the function creator
has access to the table, but others don't then you can do that.
There are some issues if you start using such functions in views,
but for simple usage it will do what you want.

Сообщение: Re: DML Restriction unless through a function
Сообщение: Re: DML Restriction unless through a function