Re: How can one see what queries are running withing a

От: P.A.M. van Dam
Тема: Re: How can one see what queries are running withing a
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

How can one see what queries are running withing a postgres instance?  ("P.A.M. van Dam", )
 Re: How can one see what queries are running withing a postgres instance?  (Hervé Piedvache, )
  Re: How can one see what queries are running withing a postgres instance?  (Hervé Piedvache, )
   Re: How can one see what queries are running withing a  (Christopher Kings-Lynne, )
    Re: How can one see what queries are running withing a  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: How can one see what queries are running withing a  ("P.A.M. van Dam ", )
 Re: How can one see what queries are running withing a  (Roger Ging, )

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 04:58:16PM +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> >>Let see in contrib/ the application pg_who ... you will see the process,
> >>the queries, and the CPU ... ;o)
>
> Even easier:
>
> SELECT * FROM pg_stat_activity;
>
> As a superuser.