Re: nested xacts and phantom Xids

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: nested xacts and phantom Xids
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 07:56:09PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:

> BTW, it would help to know what parts of the patch you intend to work on
> over the next couple of days.  I'm reviewing and editorializing right
> now with intent to commit soon, so it would be good if we can avoid
> tromping on each others' feet.

Oops, I forgot that I had inadvertently left a kludge in
commands/trigger.c.  Please use this patch for this file instead.

Jude: I wish humans laid eggs
Ringlord: Why would you want humans to lay eggs?
Jude: So I can eat them

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: nested xacts and phantom Xids
Сообщение: Re: nested xacts and phantom Xids