Re: [GENERAL] Building pgadmin on Fedora core 2

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Building pgadmin on Fedora core 2
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> I used the CVS HEAD code.  This was as of last week.

Before everything, we should ask Andreas what he thinks about these fixes. We
have been waiting for wx fixes for a year now, which is an infinite time in
computing.  By the way Adam, what is the state of the MacOsX wxFixMe port?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Building pgadmin on Fedora core 2
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Building pgadmin on Fedora core 2