Re: SCO embraces MySQL

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: SCO embraces MySQL
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Ned,

> 1) No mention of PostgreSQL, as you say

According to Stephen, this is because the purpose of the article was to focus
on the irony of SCO using GPL software, after their attacks on the GPL.
We are not GPL.

> 2) The GPL angle (see my other post about NuSphere), and the fact that they
chose to distribute the GPL version of MySQL, not strike a corporate deal
with MySQL AB

Yeah, interesting.    Or, in a word, hypocrisy.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

От: Christopher Browne
Сообщение: Re: High-Profile Advocacy Opportunity: Vbulletin Forum
От: "Jussi.Mikkola@bonware.com"
Сообщение: Article in BuilderAU: Are open source databases for real?