Re: cursor "jdbc_curs_1" does not exist

От tmp@nitwit.de
Тема Re: cursor "jdbc_curs_1" does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Thursday 17 June 2004 15:17, you wrote:
> You probably meant:
>
> final Statement select = db.createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_FORWARD_ONLY,
> ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY, ResultSet.HOLD_CURSORS_OVER_COMMIT);

Oops, of course :-)

> The current driver will throw an exception if you try this, as
> HOLD_CURSORS_OVER_COMMIT is not supported (actually, it throws in *all*

:-(

Is there a schedule when it will be supported?

But the following also doesn't work:

final Statement select = db.createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE,
ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY);

So I really wonder how I should solve my problem other than calling commit()
once at the very end...

Сообщение: Re: cursor "jdbc_curs_1" does not exist
Сообщение: Re: cursor "jdbc_curs_1" does not exist