Re: #postgresql report

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: #postgresql report
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Jeff (threshar@torgo.978.org) wrote:
> True enough, however it is still a common topic on the channel.

It's good to let people who are asking know there's an option though.
I'm on the channel too, and do let people know when I see them asking
about it but I'm in 20-odd other channels. :)

> Not everyone is too keen on using backports either.

True enough, though in that case the Debian release management is likely
exactly what they're looking for.

> Just reporting what I was seeing in the channel.

Sure.
Stephen