Re: Bug in ECPG preprocessor

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Bug in ECPG preprocessor
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
OK, patch applied to 7.4.X and current.  Michael Meskes reviewed the
patch.  Thanks.

Sergey N. Yatskevich wrote:
> ECPG preprocessor for PostgreSQL 7.4.1, 7.4.2 doubles const,
> volatile, static, and register keywords before variables,
> declared as VARCHAR.
>
> I attach to this mail example for this, and patch for PostgreSQL
> 7.4.1, that solves this problem (this patch also applicable to
> PostgreSQL 7.4.2 too)
>
> --
> Sergey N. Yatskevich <syatskevich@n21lab.gosniias.msk.ru>
> GosNIIAS

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

От: Christian van der Leeden
Сообщение: Re: A memory leak. Postgres 7.4. Mac OS. X Server
От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: Bug with deleteRow() for the ResultSet using PostgreSQL