Re: *very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding IN(...))

От: Frank van Vugt
Тема: Re: *very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding IN(...))
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

*very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding IN(...))  (Frank van Vugt, )
 Re: *very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding  (Stephan Szabo, )
 Re: *very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding IN(...))  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: *very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding IN(...))  (Frank van Vugt, )
 Re: *very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding  (Jean-Luc Lachance, )
  Re: *very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: *very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding  (Jean-Luc Lachance, )
    Re: *very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding  (Stephan Szabo, )
     Re: *very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding  (Stephan Szabo, )
 Re: *very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding  (SZUCS Gábor, )
  Re: *very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: *very* inefficient choice made by the planner (regarding  (Stephan Szabo, )

Wow,

The effectiveness of the pgsql mailinglists never ceases to amaze me.

Default sort mem it was, I guess I'd simply been to cautious with this
per-client setting.

Stephan & Tom : thanks!

--
Best,