Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Failures with windows port

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Failures with windows port
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >>http://www.hserus.net/~shridhar/regression.diffs.gz
> >>http://www.hserus.net/~shridhar/regression.out
> > Uh, were did you get this snapshot?  Hold old was it?  These newline
> > problems were fixed perhaps 2 weeks ago.
>
> ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/dev/postgresql-snapshot.tar.gz
>
> It is timestamped at 6/7/2004, 8:09 AM.
>
> Anyways, I will install flex and bison and use CVS. I was just being lazy to opt
> for a snapshot..

That is certainly new enough.  We added a MinGW workaround to fix a
problem with extra newlines coming from psql, but you might have a
configuration that doesn't need the workaround.

Do you need this line in psql/print.c?

    #ifndef __MINGW32__
        /* for some reason MinGW outputs an extra newline, so this supresses it */
        fputc('\n', fout);
    #endif

That might be the cause of your problem?  If you have it try removing it and recompile.

Сообщение: Re: serverlog function (log_destination file)
Сообщение: Re: serverlog function (log_destination file)