Re: Error handling in stored functions/procedures

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Error handling in stored functions/procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> a) The basic contents of the internal data dictionary can be used to
> check incoming fields from on their length and permitted contents.
>
> b) With a little extra work, I should be able to define a table which
> can be used to check field contents against field masks.
You can use column check constraints with regular expressions
for that. No need for an extra table I would assume.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

От: Jeff Eckermann
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL delete the blank in the end of the String automatically. how can I avoid it?
От: Karsten Hilbert
Сообщение: Re: Use arrays to store multilanguage texts