Re: New News Entry

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: New News Entry
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce,

> Commercial stuff is fine, I thought.  Of course, not eight of them.  :-)

Nothing's wrong with commercial stuff.   It's a question of how important the
announcement is -- we wouldn't take news for the front page announcing
Bricolage 1.8.7.5.2 either.    I didn't keep a copy, though ... is it a new
product, or an incremental release?

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
    Enterprise vertical business        josh@agliodbs.com
     and data analysis solutions        (415) 752-2387
      and database optimization           fax 651-9224
  utilizing Open Source technology      San Francisco