Re: pg_dump error

От Paul Thomas
Тема Re: pg_dump error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 23/05/2004 20:32 Philip wrote:
> [snip]
> Okay, now I'm stumped! Since I don't even know what "pga_images" is for
> I don't no how much trouble I'm in! Should I worry? Am I doomed? Can it
> be repaired? Will my computer explode and infect my neighborhood? (Have
> I used too many question-marks?) Nothing else seem to be broken, just the
> error messages about pga_images..

I think pga_images is a table created by pgaccess. AFAIK, its not an SQL
Ledger table (I use SQL Ledger too). I don't regard myself competent
enough to advise you on fixing your DB but what I would do as a minimum
would be to try to pg_dump each table (excluding any pga_* tables) so at
least you've got all of you accounts data.

HTH

--
Paul Thomas
| Thomas Micro Systems Limited | Software Solutions for
Business             |
| Computer Consultants         |