Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 17 May 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> See my recent email.  You are stating that all features are of equal
> significance.  Basically, the important missing features are also the
> ones the require the most work to complete.

Agreed ... and the ones that require the most work to complete *will* span
multiple releases in between if they have to ... just because something
doesn't make it into 7.5 doesn't mean that the developer is going to drop
all their work and start from scratch hoping to make it into 7.6 ...

----

Сообщение: Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion
Сообщение: Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion