Re: Does this deserve a place in tech docs

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Does this deserve a place in tech docs
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Sunday 16 May 2004 12:04, V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control
Systems] wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Do you belive this
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers-win32/2004-05/msg00092.php
> and
>
> this
>
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000018/2/guide.zip
>
> must  be in techdocs. under
>
> Novice Guide for PostgreSQL Compilation on Windows NT
> <http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000018/2/guide.zip>

I am thinking it could go under "detailed instalation guide" section. If you
want me to link to it I'd rather point to a pdf or html doc.  If you don't
mind us hosting ourselves, I'll put it up as the unzipped pdf.  LMK

Robert Treat