Re: [HACKERS] MERGE-esque Functionallity (was: Adding MERGE to the TODO list (resend with subject))

От Mike Rylander
Тема Re: [HACKERS] MERGE-esque Functionallity (was: Adding MERGE to the TODO list (resend with subject))
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tuesday 11 May 2004 09:44 am, Bruce Momjian wrote:
[snip]
> [...]
[snip]

Hello all.

I have been lurking here for a bit and the MERGE topic (on [HACKERS]) caught
my eye, so I had a go at implementing a basic version of MERGE-on-INSERT in
pl/pgsql.  It is attached below, and any comments are welcome.  I find it
useful on "status" type tables, though it is not very nice when there are
many clients (table locking to avoid race conditions).

Hope someone will find it useful!

-miker

Вложения

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: