Re: pg_stat

От Litao Wu
Тема Re: pg_stat
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
All,

Since I have not seen any follow up post,
I am wondering if my question is not clear or
what.

Anyway, my postgres version is 7.3.2, and I
want to know:
1. How to determine if some of indexes are used by
any queries, like Oracle's:
alter index my_index monitoring usage
2. The relationship between
"number of index scans done" and
"Number of disk block fetch requests for index"
as shown in the query.

Thank you!