Re: C Functions, datatypes

От Karel Zak
Тема Re: C Functions, datatypes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 12:48:19PM -0700, A Palmblad wrote:

> I'm writing a function in C, and am trying to return a row, containing
> Numeric and  array types.  I'm  building the row  with heap_formtuple.
> I'm having trouble  creating the numeric and array  Datums.  If anyone
> has some example code illustrating this, that'd be great.  -Adam

 I think best examples you can found in the pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt
 directory where is almost all PostgreSQL code with datatypes.

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>
 http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/

От: BRINER Cedric
Сообщение: create synopsis wrong ?
От: Manfred Koizar
Сообщение: Re: 7.4.2 Regression tests: test stats loops indefinately...