Re: Promoting PostgreSQL to the world.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Promoting PostgreSQL to the world.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> That is my point.  Are we going to require a certain level of
> acceptable usage for someone to use the name?

It's easy to shoot yourself in the foot that way.  You may find that the
next Debian release will contain a package "database whose name we are
not allowed to use" and everything is stripped of logos and icons
because they are not free to use.  It has happened before.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: