Re: Simply join in PostrgeSQL takes too long

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Simply join in PostrgeSQL takes too long
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Vitaly,

I'm afraid that your helper on DevShed is right; 7.5 for Windows is still in
development, we've not even *started* to check it for performance yet.

Since the Merge Join is taking 90% of your query time, I might suggest
increasing shared_buffers and sort_mem to see if that helps.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions