Re: 7.5 features

От Martin Marques
Тема Re: 7.5 features
Дата
Re: 7.5 features  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
Re: 7.5 features  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
El Tuesday 27 April 2004 10:27, Bruce Momjian escribió:
> Here are features that are being worked on, hopefully for 7.5:
>
>     o  tablespaces (Gavin)
>     o  nested transactions (Alvaro)
>     o  two-phase commit (Heikki Linnakangas)
>     o  integrated pg_autovacuum (O'Connor)
>     o  PITR (Riggs)
>     o  Win32 (Claudio, Magnus)
>
> If we get the majority of them, and I think we will, this will be a
> great release.

How's Jans' Slowny-I doing? Any chance of getting it at least in the contribs
(depending on how stable it gets)?

-- 11:21:02 up 49 days, 15:45,  4 users,  load average: 0.53, 0.68, 0.71
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'
Centro de Telematica  |  DBA, Programador, Administrador            Universidad Nacional                 del Litoral