Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 10:31:46PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl> writes:
> > In current (as of a couple hours ago) clean CVS tip sources, without any
> > of my local changes, I'm getting a postmaster segfault when trying to
> > connect to a non existant database.
>
> Hmm, works for me with this morning's sources.  Bruce created a bug of
> that ilk a few days ago but fixed it shortly thereafter.  Is it possible
> the anon-CVS server is out of date?

Did I already say that I use CVSup?  It seems to be up to date with the
latest commits, so I don't think this is it.

I'm starting to think that this could be a problem with my glibc/kernel
combination ...  This is linux-2.6.3-7mdk with glibc 2.3.3-10mdk.
Is anyone else using Mandrakelinux 10 official?

"Nadie esta tan esclavizado como el que se cree libre no siendolo" (Goethe)