Re: Press Release Party

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Press Release Party
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Sat, 24 Apr 2004, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > Actually, you are wrong here ... there have been several times where
> > core has participated in the creation of a press release without
> > discussing it in public first ... first one would probably be back in
> > the Great Bridge days ...
>
> The participation in the creation of a press release is not the same
> thing as issuing a press release in the name of the PostgreSQL project.

'k, then we are talking two different things here ... to the best of my
knowledge, Josh is working on a press release for a company who is
sponsoring development work on features in PostgreSQL ... the press
release is in the name of that company, not the project ... Josh, do I
have this backwards?

----