Re: ident authentication problem

От jseymour@LinxNet.com (Jim Seymour)
Тема Re: ident authentication problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Shanta McBain <csc@computersystemconsulting.ca> wrote:

[snip]

> Do yourself a favour and change authentication type in pg_hba.conf to
>
> local           all              trust
>
> I can't locate this file.
>
> Any suggestions as to how to get SQL-Ledger online?

You didn't mention what version of pgsql you're running... I'll assume
7.4.x.  For this purpose, it probably doesn't matter?

You should start here

    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/index.html

See Section III: "Server Administration"

--
Jim Seymour                | Spammers sue anti-spammers:
jseymour@LinxNet.com       |     http://www.LinxNet.com/misc/spam/slapp.php