Re: pg_autovacuum crashes when query fails for temp tables

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: pg_autovacuum crashes when query fails for temp tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday 21 April 2004 12:05 am, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> >> No, I have not heard of a 7.4.3 timeline, but we certainly want your
> >> eventual fixes in that release.
> >
> > Right, and along these lines there are a few other pg_autovacuum bugs
> > that were fixed just after 7.4.2.
>
> A rollable log solution would be nice :)  Syslog? :)

Agreed, but I don't see that being added into the 7.4 release, I think the
patch would be bounced if I tried it.

For 7.5 pg_autovacumm will be integrated in to the backend allowing the use of
the logging functions already available there.

Matthew