Re: Basix for Data General / Basix for Sco Unix

От jseymour@LinxNet.com (Jim Seymour)
Тема Re: Basix for Data General / Basix for Sco Unix
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Kuywan" <Kuywan@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have a Data General server with Basix Program and i would like change for
> the Sco Unix server. I would like use my Basix Program on Sco Unix, but i
> can't find the program for run Basix on Sco Unix (or Linux, or any Unix).
> Thank you for help!.

Setting aside for the moment the question of why in the Wide, Wide
World of Sports anybody'd *want* to run SCO, you have the wrong mailing
list, my friend.  pgsql-general@postgresql.org is about the PostgreSQL
database.

Good luck.

--
Jim Seymour                | Spammers sue anti-spammers:
jseymour@LinxNet.com       |     http://www.LinxNet.com/misc/spam/slapp.php