Re: xlog flush request is not satisfied error

От George Cristian Birzan
Тема Re: xlog flush request is not satisfied error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 09:53:26AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Run some hardware diagnostics.  This looks like your disk drive dropped
> some bits ...

That would be something, it would be the second disk in two weeks. It's
a brand new drive and I haven't had any other problems. (Heck, even the
other PostgreSQL installation, the one I got the dump from, is running
on that drive).
Though, yes, it would be an indication of a problem elsewhere, if that's
the case.
--
George Cristian Birzan            gcbirzan (at) wolfheart (dot) ro
I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's