Re: signal 11 on AIX: 7.4.2

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: signal 11 on AIX: 7.4.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(Sorry, had a mail problem here this weekend.)

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 07:52:59PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:

> I can see from your trace that you are using the getaddrinfo code from
> libc, but where is configure finding a header that declares struct
> addrinfo?

Hrm, I can't seem to tell.  I see this in config.log, but it isn't
telling me where it found it.  Am I looking in the wrong place?  (I
expect so):

configure:10245: $? = 0
configure:10248: test -s conftest.o
configure:10251: $? = 0
configure:10261: result: yes
configure:10272: checking for struct addrinfo
configure:10303: gcc -c -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -g
-I/path/to/readline-4.2/include/
-I/path/to/zlib-1.1.4/include/
conftest.c >&5

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.    --J.D. Baldwin