Re: New driver snapshot - 07.03.0209

От Chris Gamache
Тема Re: New driver snapshot - 07.03.0209
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I gave the 7.3.2.9 driver a whirl. The first thing that I notice is that some
characters aren't displayed as they used to be... For instance �testing� yields

?esting? ... This is presumably due to the use of the unicode driver as the new
standard driver. That shouldn't be a problem. There's probably a setting that
I'm missing. I've tried using the set client_ecnoding='SQL_ASCII' in the
connection string without any effect.

CG