Re: Prepared select

От Christoph Haller
Тема Re: Prepared select
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> How can I use a prepared select statement as mentioned in the documentation=
>  on SQL PREPARE. Preparing the statement is easy, the problem is using the =
> plan to get a cursor. My assumption is the SQL OPEN command is not document=
> ed or there is some other libpq API to make this happen.
>
> Thanks

I'm using libpq and lines like below are working:

res = PQexec(conn,
"PREPARE plan001 ( integer , double precision , character ) AS SELECT a,b,d FROM foo WHERE a = $1 OR d > $2 OR b =
$3");
res = PQexec(conn, "EXECUTE plan001 ( 3 , 6.66 , 'whatever' ) ");

HTH, pretty late reply - I know (but no one else did as far as I can tell)

Regards, Christoph

От: Dennis Bjorklund
Сообщение: Re: Lexing with different charsets
От: "Jeroen T. Vermeulen"
Сообщение: Re: 7.5 beta version