Re: bt.postgresql.org and ftp.postgresql.org

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: bt.postgresql.org and ftp.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Tom Lane wrote:

> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> > I've also just pointed ftp.postgresql.org to the new server as well,
>
> BTW, what impact will this have on update propagation?  In the past I've
> relied on knowing that as soon as you say you've wrapped a release
> tarball, I can grab it from ftp.postgresql.org.  Will that still be
> true, or will there be a mirroring delay?

For those in the know (and I'll try and remember to state this when I do
release tarballs), you'll be able to go to developer.postgresql.org and
login anonymously there as well ...

that will always be the master site, but it is heavily throttled except
for the two most recent tar balls (7.3.6 and 7.4.2 in this case) ...

beyond that, the ftp.postgresql.org site will be sync'd hourly ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: