Postgresql yum update for Fedora Core 1 system?

От Clodoaldo Pinto Neto
Тема Postgresql yum update for Fedora Core 1 system?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm using pgsql 7.3.4 in Fedora Core 1 and would like to update to 7.3.6 or
7.4.2 using yum to avoid problems.

I have already found the binaries for FC1. But the directories lack the yum
headers directory.

Are there FC1 yum ready directories for these versions? Or should I copy the
rpm directory and yummify it with yum-arch?

Regards,
Clodoaldo Pinto Neto

Yahoo! Messenger - Fale com seus amigos online. Instale agora!
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/