Fwd: New Event

От Robert Treat
Тема Fwd: New Event
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hey Peter,

can we get a URL and or specific dates for the event?

Robert Treat

Subject: [pgsql-www] New Event
Date: Wednesday 07 April 2004 12:09
From: www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
To: pgsql-www@postgresql.org

Submitted by: peter_e@gmx.net
Event: LinuxTag 2004
The PostgreSQL project will have a booth and there will be two conference
 presentations about PostgreSQL at LinuxTag 2004.

Details:

LinuxTag is the largest exposition and conference about Linux and free
 software in Europe.  (Last year there were about 19500 visitors.)  LinuxTag
 combines a community event and a professional exhibition and features a
 high-quality gratis conference program.

The PostgreSQL project will have a booth on the exposition floor where we
 will be demonstrating the latest PostgreSQL software and will try to answer
 your questions.  Bruce Momjian and Peter Eisentraut will be presenting in
 the free conference program.

There will be a good chance to attach faces to several names that you have
 seen on the project mailing lists, so don\'t miss it.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: