Re: Mirroring tables from Oracle to Postgresql

От Cees van de Griend
Тема Re: Mirroring tables from Oracle to Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Miguel,

On Monday 05 April 2004 15:58, Miguel Guzman Miranda wrote:
>     My issue is that I need to do some replication from Oracle tables to
> PSQL. One-way only, incremental, and to a remote machine.

I have to replicate a lot of data from Oracle/MS SQL/Progress to PostgreSQL
I have written an Java library which synchronize the data from a database to
another database and do some usefull things if a record was
inserted/changed/deleted. In our situation, we synchronize once a day.

At the moment I'm rewritting the library to use Metadata.

Regards,
Cees.