Re: 7.5 or 8.0? (Was: Re: Update on PITR )

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: 7.5 or 8.0? (Was: Re: Update on PITR )
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Tom Lane wrote:

> Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@gunduz.org> writes:
> > BTW... PITR, Windows port, possibly Tablespaces and more... Does the
> > core team intend to use 8.0 instead of 7.5?
>
> It's premature to have that discussion yet, IMHO.  When we get close
> to beta and know what the feature list will look like, we can think
> about what to call it ...

Agreed ... all of the above are still, in my mind, considered 'wish list
items' for the next release, up until they are actually committed ... but,
I do agree that several of them should warrant a major jump, so let's see
what we can get into place before 1st of June ...

----