Re: plpgsql vs. SQL in stored procedures

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: plpgsql vs. SQL in stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wednesday 31 March 2004 12:07, Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:

> I was used to do stuff like this with MS SQL
>
> create proc sp_getuid @uid uniqueidentifier
[snip]
> Does it mean that to have variables in SP I'll have to use plpgsql
> in spite of plain SQL?

Yep - just like there you were using transact-sql (if I remember its name
correctly) rather than sql.

The syntax is different (plpgsql bares a startling resemblance to the Oracle
approach), the purpose of each is the same.
--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: