Re: Nested Sets WAS: column size too large, is this a bug?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Nested Sets WAS: column size too large, is this a bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Robert,

> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2002-11/msg00355.php
>
> Seemed to work though someone else had posted yet another version after
> ours... and in fact the one posted is not exactly what I use now either :-)

Hmmm ... I'd want to do a *lot* of testing before I trusted that approach.
Seems like it could be very vunerable to order-of-exection issues.

I'll start a GUIDE on it, people can post their various Nested Sets solutions.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions